Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year and greetings from Tampa!

I'm writing this from my hotel room in Tampa, Florida. I'm at the Professional Photographers Association Conference and it's so amazing! Today, I took two classes on Senior photography. This is something that I"ve been interested in doing for a while, but haven't had the information to do so. Well, today I got a ton of good information on doing Senior photography. I'm so excited to start doing this type of photography. I have a ton of great ideas on posing, getting great images and an amazing referral program, too! So, if you know anyone who's going to be a senior, graduating in 2009, please send them my way! I'm looking for models who are very active in school activities - athletics, band, cheerleading, poms, etc...you know who's active in many different facets of school life. I'm offering a free session and like I said, an amazing referral program - but you'll have to send me an email or give me a call to find out more about it!

This is going to be an amazing year for Frameable Faces! What an amazing opportunity to get in on the growth! I'll be blogging about what's been going on day by day as the week goes on! Check back tomorrow to see what happened on Sunday, January 6!

No comments: