Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So, it looks like I've been slacking on my blog, but...





I really haven't been! I've been really busy reorganizing everything since I've been home from the convention. I have new studio management software, and new products to go through. I've also finsihed re-copying my notes from my classes and I'm now researching becoming a certified professional photographer. Lots of stuff going on with Frameable Faces!!!




So, I don't think I've blogged about this yet, but I'm getting ready to launch a pretty cool new product. I came up with it during one of my classes in Tampa. I'm not going to tell you all what it is just yet, so you'll just have to trust me that it's pretty darned cool. So, I need some NEW new babies to photograph. Well, no one I know has a very new baby, and I can't wait until the summer to get the newest new baby (one of my good friends! So excited!!), so I put the call out. So far, I've had a couple takers, and I'm still looking for more.




Today, I got to photograph an adorable three week old little guy. He was just about the sweetest little thing! So laid back and he let me do just about anything I wanted to in the way of posing him. What a little trooper, little R was!




So, here's his sneak peak. Be on the look out for him to make a bigger debut later on this year.




And if you know anyone with a new baby, like under 2 weeks old, please pass along my contact information. I'm offering a complimentary session until I reach enough babies to get exactly what I'm looking for.




Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture! I wish I had those when my little guys were first born. Great idea! Keep up the good posts.