Thursday, November 1, 2007

Quick update and some info

So I've received a couple of emails/postings asking why their child isn't moving up in the poll even though he or she is getting more votes. The short answer to this is - even though your child is, in fact, getting more and more votes, all of the other kids are getting more and more votes, too. The percentages will change with the number of total votes cast. Also, I've caught the site showing incorrect data occasionally. I've hit refresh a couple times, logged back out and then back in, navigated away, etc. and then checked back. Everything was corrected. For some reason, it keeps old data. I have no clue why. What I can tell you is that the top six kids will be moving on to the third round. It looks like it's going to be a close call again. So make sure you tell everyone you know, to tell everyone they know, to tell everyone THEY know to come here and vote for your child.

I'm feeling rather good in regards to the way this contest is going. I may just be persuaded to offer up consolation prizes to the entrants who don't make it to the third round...I'll keep you posted!

As always, email me or call me if you have any questions or concerns. I ALWAYS answer emails and I can call you back if I'm not available if you try to get a hold of me.

Good Luck!!!

No comments: