Sunday, November 11, 2007

A & D engagement session




These two were just about the sweetest people EVER! They were so kind to me, since I wasn't feeling well, and were so much fun to photograph! I'm really looking forward to their wedding.


A is really a beautiful girl and it's so easy to see why D fell in love with her in the first place. She has an infectious laugh, is so darned funny and is seriously, one of the nicest people! D wasn't too thrilled with having his photo taken, but was a really good sport about it and he looked FABULOUS, as well! Just look at how he looks at her! He's totally in love! Isn't it sweet! What a fun couple!


Enjoy the sneak peak!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today was the final meeting before A & D's wedding next weekend. Aly has so much imagination, creativity and HEART...I know she will play a big part in making this a special day for my daughter.
Aly is every brides' dream of whaqt a good photographer should be!! Thanx in advance, Aly...LF