Sunday, October 12, 2008

The T family's sneak peak





I love these guys! I've known C and C since they were born and they're like my own kids. When A called me and asked me to photograph her family, I immediately said YES! I love working with her and her amazing husband, J. We always have a blast when we work together.

C is a budding little model and is so darned creative - we were able to take a bunch more of her that aren't getting posted here...You'll have to check out the Frameable Faces group on Facebook to see those!! She's an amazing dancer and is so much fun to be around. Little C is all boy. Completely full of energy and continually makes me laugh...even when he's "acting up!" I love this image of him...it describes his attitude of our session this time to a "T!" But then, he turns that little frown upside down and is full of sweetness and amazing expressions!

So, that's it for right now! More to come soon!! Thanks for checking in...

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: