Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A's 9 month session sneak peak




Can you believe how big she's grown! She's a little doll! Whenever I go over to the house, she's always full of smiles. Her mom even said "She REALLY likes you!" How great did I feel after that!!!??? :)

Well, here she is - at 9 months. What a cutie! Her eyes get bluer and bluer each time I photograph her and her little personality is just so very sweet! Gosh, I feel like I'm gushing whenever I talk about her.

There's really not that much more I can say about this little one...I've said it all over and over for the past nine months. What am I going to do after her next session??? Her baby plan is up in January and then I'll be going through A withdrawals! So, I guess for now, I'll just have to enjoy her (and all of her adorableness) in these precious images!

OH! And by the way...this last image is my all time favorite of her that I've posted here!! So, so, so cute!!!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: