Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm so impressed!!

Wow, you guys! As I'm writing this post there have been over 1350 votes this round! That's about 4 times as many as the first two rounds combined and we're not even done yet! What an incredible number! I love reading the comments about who you're all voting for so keep posting! After the contest is over, I'm going to be adding specials and promotions to the blog, so you'll want to check it out regularly. For starters, I'm offering a piece of custom photo jewelry for free if you book a session for the holidays and purchase a minimum of 2 8x10's. That's a pretty good deal. The photo jewelry makes a GREAT holiday gift. Let me know if you want more information on that.

My new website will be going live hopefully sometime this week. I got it all back from my designer Shawn this weekend, and all I have to do is make some minor tweaks to it and it'll be all good to go! I can't wait! There's so much great stuff on it! He did a really great job.

Anywho...keep on voting! The first round ends at 11:59 Monday night. The second round will be up for voting at about midnight, so make sure you check back and vote for your favorites! There will be nine cute kids to cast your vote for. The top 6 will move on to the final round.

Thank you to everyone who voted and for sending the link out to so many people! We had votes from Grand Cayman (one of my favorite places to SCUBA dive!) England and France! So does this mean that I'm internationally known, now???

No comments: