Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't worry, your child isn't left out of the contest...

I've been getting a ton of emails and phone calls about entrants who aren't included in this contest. "Why isn't my child online?" "I'm looking but I don't see my daughters picture."

Sorry for the confusion! I had a real lot of entrants and I'm not able to put them all up at once, so we're doing the first round in "waves." The voting that's going on right now is the first wave of the first round. The second wave of the first round will begin on Friday and voting will be for four days from then. And so on. Everyone who entered the contest is still in the contest. I promise.

Like I said, there were a lot of entries to the contest and I thought that this was the best way for everyone to get a fair shot. If I'm still not making sense (sometimes, I confuse myself! :)), please send me an email with your phone number. I'll give you a call to try to explain it better. It's a little bit more difficult to do online. ;)

Thanks!!

No comments: