Sunday, October 7, 2007

The C family and updates on Baby, You're Beautiful
















I had the awesome pleasure of photographing an absolutely beautiful family this weekend - Meet the C family! There were a total of 6 families and I has such a blast with all of them! There were a ton of kids and they were all so well behaved and sweet! I wish I could post all of the images here, but it'd be incredibly difficult to post 70+ images! So you'll just have to deal with these!




Well, after I finished up the family shoot, I got a great surprise! They asked me if I'd be able to come back and shoot S and S's wedding the next day! What a great honor! I'll post some of those pictures in a bit, but I just wanted to say I had a great weekend with the family and I'd love to do it again when everyone's together next time, too! Thanks so much for including me in your day!




The Baby You're Beautiful contest is in full swing! Remember to get your images in by next Sunday. And don't forget to pass along the information about the contest to everyone you know with cute kids! I'm loving all the entries so far. It's going to be a hard decision for you guys!




I'll post some images of the wedding soon. Wait til you see this great couple!

No comments: