Thursday, November 19, 2009

Uh oh!!! Double Trouble!!!



Ok, well not really double TROUBLE, but they were doubly cute! I was lucky enough to be able to work with Y and E a few days ago. They were so much fun and so delicious, too!

Y was the first to be photographed all by himself. His mommy said that he really didn't like to have his picture taken, but based on what I got, I'd beg to differ! Y is such a sweetie and only wanted to be with his sister...But she had other plans!

Princess E is a center spotlight girl! So that makes her, what?? Totally typical! She was a total star and I got so many super duper adorable images of this little munchkin!

E and Y have the prettiest eyes - total doe eyes, and you all know I'm a total sucker for doe eyes! And E had the BEST legs! So delicious!!!

So between Y's sugar sweetness and E's yummy little baby bod, their mama is in total baby heaven! I know I would be!!!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: