Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The sweetest little pixie - Meet "J"



J came into the studio a few weeks ago (yes, I know I'm still way behind on blogging! Sorry!!!). She had the biggest brown "doe" eyes and was so cute! She was a little trooper and pretty much let us do whatever we wanted. She was quite the little model!

Doesn't she look like a little pixie? I swear all this little girl needs is a pair of wings and one of those cute Juliet caps and she could totally pass for a little fairy. Watch out Tinkerbell!!! J's in town!

I have so many more super cute images. It was hard to pick just 2 for the blog. But you'll just have to trust me that they get cuter and cuter. Enjoy this little sneak peak.

I can't wait to see more of J...do I hear a six month session??? :)

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: