Saturday, October 31, 2009

The "S" family - they should've been the "F" family...





because they were so much FUN! Seriously, I don't love shooting on Sundays simply because I like to hang out with my own family. But if shooting families like this one makes it a lot easier and so much fun! From the second they opened up their minivan door, I felt like I've known them for a very long time. H and A were a complete pleasure to work with. They were more like adults than kids. Very respectful and well mannered...exactly how we'd like our kids to be when they're 12 and 14.

Lucky, the wonder dog, was a fun addition to the session as well. He kept us on our toes for the whole 2 hours we worked together and was such a good sport. M's parents were in from out of town and they, too, were like old friends. Seriously, we had such a great time working with everyone during this session that when we left, I wanted to hang out with them some more! It was just that great!

I could go on and on about M and T, and their daughter and her sweet baby, too! We played some geography games to try to figure out if we knew each other from way back when, but came up a bit short. I bet if we had a little bit more time, we would've figured it out!

So, I'd be happy to write more about how much I liked this session and all the people involved, but that would take up so much room and I'd feel like I was gushing. So, just suffice it to say that we were able to capture some amazing images in our 2 hours together. I'd be so happy to work with these guys again! Just sayin'!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: