Friday, October 9, 2009

A nighttime senior session





As most of you already know, D is one of my ambassadors. Actually, he was my first one. He constantly cracks me up and we always have a great time when we shoot together. For this session he brought along his super cool and hilarious dad and his funny-as-all-get-out sister. To say that the laughs were flowing the entire time is a major understatement.

First off, as with most boys, the potty talk started immediately. When we got to the graffiti wall, and D posed right by some nasty words, the jokes started - left, right, up and down! All over the place. Railroad tracks..same thing. Except the reason for the laughs was a crazy "duck." Many jokes, and movie one liners wrapped up our very late night of shooting. All in all, a great time was had by all and this evening just reaffirmed AGAIN how much I love my job and how thankful I am to have such fun clients to share it with.

Thanks so much, D, A and T! I had such a great time with you all. T, you're an awesome light girl and A, thanks for always having my back on the 80's jokes, movie lines and songs!

I big puffy heart the "K" family!!

Until next time,
Ally

1 comment: