Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The S family!



Wow! What a great group of people! V won a photo session with me that she used to photograph her entire family when they were all together this past weekend. What a beautiful family! Complete with two adorable little girls, S and N. They're going to have a new cousin coming in the summer, too! How amazing it that???


These guys were a bunch of troopers, too. It was getting really warm out and the sun was shining right in our faces, but they kept laughing and smiling the whole time. I knew it was going to be a great shoot when Safta (Grandma) told me that she was going to wear her red plaid robe for the pictures! I told her great - We'll put her smack dab in the front!


I wish I had video of everyone singing songs and making faces when we were trying to get the babies attention - Too funny!


Enjoy the sneak peak! These guys were really fun! And super photogenic, too...makes my job much easier!


Until next time,

Ally

No comments: