Thursday, April 24, 2008

The kids of one of my oldest friends









Meet H, J & S. They are so cute, funny and nice! This was really the first time I really got to "play" with them and they were so good! J is a total ham - Talk about Mr. Personality! And he's so creative! He was so proud of his model Titanic that he'd just built. It was amazing. I loved hearing all about the poop deck and what goes on there...it's not what you think! :)




H is a little model. She did whatever I asked and just about every image that I have of her is amazing! She was one of the easiest little girls I've ever had the pleasure of photographing. So sweet.




Baby S is so soft and mushy! I wanted to squeeze him and love him up all day long. Full of smiles and so super sweet.




Enjoy this litttle sneak peak, everyone!




Until next time,


Ally

No comments: