Friday, June 12, 2009

The "S" brothers...




Were just so cute and a blast to work with! I have a sister so I've not been truly able to see how two older aged brothers are together. These two had me in stitches! They were cracking me up with their antics and their conversations, too. It was so much fun to see how close these two guys are to each other and how much they genuinely seem to LIKE each other.

Even though the session didn't go exactly how mom and grandma planned, I was still able to get a bunch of really great images. These are just a few and I usually post the images that are great, but not my favorites. With this session, though, I think I'm going to have a really difficult time trying to figure out which ones AREN'T my favorites. They're all that good!

What a couple of cute, sweet boys. I can't wait to come back in to the studio tomorrow to edit some more of these!!

So glad grandma won that gift certificate! I think it was a win-win-win!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: