Saturday, May 9, 2009

L's Senior Session sneak peak




L was referred to me by my current ambassador and she assured me that he was great. Well, she was right! L had me cracking up left and right!

First off, he's an incredible person. He's really into the theatre and athletics, and anything Raider, which automatically hit home with me since I'm a Raider, too!

We had such a fun time together from the clothing changes to the mini voyeur (she was all of about 2 years old) who had her eye on L when he was changing his shirt in the front window...I can't wait to work with him again. OH! And it doesn't hurt at all that he's a pretty darned good looking guy!!

There'll be more images of L on my Frameable Faces Facebook group. There are a ton of really great images - send me a friend request if you want to check 'em out!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: