Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Stuff!

I wanted to let all of you know about a couple new things that have been going on with Frameable Faces. From now until February 4, book your Valentine's Day session for $65 and receive 50 custom valentines! Such a great deal and you'll for sure be talk of the town with your child's image on his or her valentines! Amazing, unique and fun, you definitely won't want to miss this one!

I've successfully finished my first FASH BASH birthday party. Images will follow, but I wanted to let everyone know about these super fun parties. The girls had an absolute ball modeling new clothes from Guys N Gals. After their photo session, they worked on a photo frame that they created to showcase a beautiful image from the party, and they also worked on a scrapbook for the birthday girl. The frames are adorable and once all the images are back from the sessions, the photo frames will be a great party favor! So cute!

Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you have any questions about the new FASH BASH parties or the Valentine's Day special. I'd love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: