Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Princess "F" or Princess Kitty





Remember her? She came in the very first day I was in my new studio at Orchard Mall. I got to photograph her with her BFF "I." What a couple of cuties I got to shoot that day!

On Sunday, I was able to photograph F all by herself. We had a great time at our session even though Miss Princess was very tight lipped! She didn't speak even a little bit! Silly girl! But we had lots of fun despite the lack of conversation.

She's just simply adorable! What a beautiful girl. She brought her flower girl dress and her Christmas dress and then we donned my favorite! The pink petticoat!

Princess Kitty was all about the woodland creatures when she first came in, so we had to capture those this time, too. What a sweet angel she is!

Daddy's going to have to watch out later on for this one! She's a beauty!!!

Enjoy these sneak peaks of the Princess!!!

Until next time,
Ally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! Ally, these pictures are amazing! You truly have a gift.

Rhonda