Saturday, December 20, 2008

Days 7 and 8 - Holiday Special

Well...since yesterday I was completely snowed into my house and was unable to leave, I couldn't update the blog! So here ya go! Two for the price (or not!!!) of one.

Today you'll be able to get yesterdays special AND today's, too. So, give me a call or shoot me an email to get in on this one. Today's special is a free 10 image mini session album and/or a custom crystal photo ornament or paperweight.

Both are very cool - the session album is an adorable little wallet sized album that you can toss in your purse or briefcase to show off your little one (s). The crystal ornament is simply gorgeous! Laser cut with an image from your session right inside the crystal. Use it as a paperweight or as a custom photo ornament for your tree. It's going to be a big hit for the holidays! Be one of the first ones to showcase your family in this interesting way.

Until next time, (So think "no more snow!")
Ally

No comments: