Friday, February 1, 2008

A sweet newborn and a diva-in-training





Yesterday, I was able to finish up photographing the newborns for my new idea (details soon to come!). I met sweet baby K and her big sister (but not by much!) A. What a pair of cuties!!! Baby K is just about 3 weeks old and has a ton of hair. Such a beautiful baby, and was she ever good. She let me pose her about any way that I wanted to. I was able to get some very cute shots. Here are just a few.

Big sister A is quite the actress. She was cracking me up. Anytime someone put her down from holding her, she started crying. Crocodile tears! It was so funny! A is a very pretty little girl, too. Check out her big beautiful eyes. What a looker!
So, when my final project is complete, I'll grab a couple images of what I'm compiling and post them here. It's going to be a very cool - you won't want to miss it.

Be sure to send me a note if you'd like to be added to my mailing list. My very first newsletter is going out in a few days. This one is filled with great information and a big savings off of one of my collections. I'm going to be mailing newsletters out on a quarterly basis - like I said they're going to be filled with photo tips and some great savings, too. I've also been known to give some amazing recipes, too, so you won't want to miss a single issue.

No comments: