Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bringing sexy back

Hey Ladies!!! (Said in my best Beastie Boys voice)

So remember when I was in Nashville and I told you all about how we were going to be bringing sexy back to Frameable Faces??? Well, I'm ready to do it! And right in time for Valentine's Day too!

But Ally, you say...I don't like the way I look! I have rolls in places that they shouldn't be, and stretch marks because I just had the baby 3 months ago (or in some cases 8 years ago!!). There's no way I'm going to pose in my skivvies and have ANYONE photograph me!

Have no fear, lovely lady!!! I promise that you'll be thrilled with the way you look in the finished images and it'll be such a great, fun time that you'll totally be bringing the sexy back to your husband/boyfriend/significant other. What an amazing Valentine's Day gift you can give yourself and to that special someone. Trust me, these sessions are a blast and will leave you feeling absolutely beautiful, empowered and SEXY!!!

So here's the deal - Book your BSB session for Valentine's Day and get a 5x7 Little Black Book and 10 images from your session for $200. What a great deal and what a RED HOT gift just in time for Valentine's day. Trust me, you WILL thank me for this! :)

Don't miss out on this opportunity. These sessions will be filling up quickly and I'm only accepting a limited amount of them so I can assure delivery in time for V Day!

Call the studio to schedule your session - 248-790-7317. And no, the session will NOT be in the studio! We have a bunch of options available and none of them include my studio! :)

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: