Tuesday, September 29, 2009

K's Senior session





K had her session today and when I first met her, I told her I was going to try something new with her session. I did and those images came out awesome, but I only have a few minutes to edit and I just randomly selected four. The "cool, awesome" ones unfortunately weren't picked. BUT, the ones that were, I think, are simply beautiful.

This young lady is quite amazing. She knows what she wants to do and seems to have a plan of how to do it. Including where she wants to go to school, two choices of where she wants to go, and what she wants to major in. That's an accomplishment in and of itself! Who knows what they want to do for the rest of their life at such a young age? Obviously someone who's incredibly driven! And that's what K is! She's got an unreal head on her shoulders! What a bright, shining star!

So this blog post unfortunately has to be shorter than I'd like it to be. It's 8:30 pm and I haven't been home yet today. But I promise, that I'll post some of the awesomely cool images sometime this week. In the meantime, here are the four images that did get randomly selected.

Until next time,
Ally

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ally, what a fun shoot! Love the shots but love that last chair even more!!!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Looks like you had so much fun photographing her. She's a very pretty girl. Great job!

Unknown said...

Very pretty girl, love the bench and the last chair. Great Job!

PhotoLog said...

OK, I love the bench! Images are awsome.