Saturday, March 21, 2009

The sneak peak of Master S



Master S won a gift certificate from Playhouse Theater a few months ago and when I saw that it was he who won it, I was more than excited! What a sweet little face! Today, he came in with his mom and grandma and we had a little bit of fun. I found out that he's having a birthday next week, that his favorite color is purple and that he has two kitties! We got a whole bunch of really great images, and as promised, I'm showing two of them here as a sneak peak.

I can't wait to finish some more of these. Anytime S and his sweet family wants to come back into the studio, you are MORE than welcome! And if you happen to come to the Orchard Mall for a Playhouse Theater, you may get to see this super cutie in person!!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: