Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Princess A





It's taken me awhile to get her up here on the blog - about a day longer than I usually like, but I've been searching and working on being able to upload small web galleries to the blog. I wanted A's to be the first one, but I got antsy. Either way, I'm going to do it, but for now this will have to do!


This is the third time that I've worked with A and her amazing parents! They're like part of the family already! I LOVE going over there to work with them! They really are great. So for this session, Princess A was still sleeping when I got there, but when she woke up...Wow! Was she happy!!! Now these are just a few of the many amazingly adorable images that I have of her. You'll have to wait until I get this web gallery thing figured out! More stories about my fun session with this little princess to come when I get the gallery up!


Until next time,

Ally

No comments: