Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The G family...G for GORGEOUS!!!




And their last name, too, but GEEZ!!! What a beautiful family! These little girls are just simply stunning and their little brother??? OMG, what an adorable little boy! I actually had our intern say "I hope I have a little boy like that when I have kids."

B and J were loving up their photo session! B was all about being in charge. As an oldest child, I totally know where she's coming from! She was all about giving directions. And she did it with such a cuteness about her! She knew what she wanted and in turn, gave me some amazing images! What a face! Her and her sister, J, both...Faces of angels, I tell you!

J had a bit of a hard time when she got here to the studio with Nanni. But after a bit of warming up, she was ON! We'd totally bonded and I'd take her home in a sec, if Doug and her parents would let me!

A is just adorable. He has the most amazing brown eyes and was delicious. Could you just smush him??? Three words for Mr. A... Y. U.M.!

Mom and Dad, too. Just a truly beautiful family! And even without our intern starting just yet, we were able to get all of these baby beauties captured exactly how they are. They were great kiddos!

Until next time,
Ally

No comments: